Sriracha Deviled Eggs

My love for football came from my father. He was the most avid, loyal, and enthusiastic Columbia football fan who faithfully attended every game, rain, sleet, or shine. In fact, my dad scheduled his hip replacement around football season. From the time I was very young I would go to as many games as I could with him and continued to do so for many years. Columbia would rarely win, their band was notoriously bad, and the hotdogs were glued to a soggy bun - yet being at the game with my dad was incredibly special and one of my favorite things to do. One game particularly stands out. The day was  sunny and crisply cool, trees were vibrantly dressed in their autumn leaf colors, and most exceptionally my entire family was able to attend homecoming. My mother packed special lunches and we had our first tailgating party. Because of this precious memory, to this day when I watch football, college or pro, I like to make some kind of "tailgating" food. Sriracha Deviled Eggs is a perfect tailgating food, creamy and delicious with the right amount of heat from the sriracha. Enjoy these deviled eggs at your next tailgating party and hopefully your team will play with a spark of heat and win the game.

                                                                      Sriracha Deviled Eggs
                                                                             courtesy of
                                                               Every Day with Rachael Ray


Ingredients
7 hard-boiled eggs,
   peeled and halved
1/2 cup mayo
3 scallions, thinly sliced
sriracha
2 tbsp. freshly cilantro
   leaves

Directions
Carefully remove yolks from whites. In a bowl mix yolks and mayo. Stir in half the scallions; spoon into egg white halves. Dot with sriracha; top with cilantro and remaining scallions.

follow Anne on Pinterest, Instagram, Threads, and X @AnneFretz

Comments