A Very Special Appetizer - Clam Dip

I have never been nervous in the kitchen. In fact it is the one place I feel relaxed, happy and confident. Well that was until my boss asked me to make his mother's Baked Clam Dip. Knowing how much it meant to him to have this dip, I was anxious to have this recipe turn out perfectly. Although this recipe could not have been easier, it was probably the only time I was not confident in the kitchen. I breathed a sigh of relief when I received a text letting me know the dip was delicious. My confidence is back and I will be making this dip again soon.

                                                                  Baked Clam Dip 


Ingredients
1 small can minced clams with juice
1 roll Ritz crackers, crushed
1 stick margarine, softened
1 small grated onion
1 small clove garlic
Dash of oregano

Mix all ingredients.
Bake 1/2 hour at 350 degrees.

Note: May be frozen and then baked from frozen state. Enjoy!

follow Anne on twitter and Instagram @AnneFretz

Comments